Junior Cooperation Marketing Manager
Founded by entrepreneur and IT expert Florian Frey and the former CEO of Scout24 Holding Dr. Martin Enderle, allmyhomes grew in 4 years to around 160 employees with over 30 nationalities to become the No. 1 platform for the marketing of new build properties in Germany.
With the entry of the founder of TPA Real Estate Brands Lutz Grimm, we are continuing to revolutionize the real estate industry through digitization and the provision of targeted data for room concepts of the future. In addition to continuous improvement of our product, Europeanization is one of our next steps for our growth.
For our marketing department we are looking for a permanent position at the Berlin-Ostkreuz location with immediate effect, a Junior Cooperation Marketing Manager (m / f / d).
- Placement and maintenance of our real estate projects on external websites
- Planning, coordination and optimization of campaigns (offline and online)
- Planning and implementation of newsletters in cooperation with external partners
- Research on placement options for our projects (offline and online)
- Contact person for colleagues in relation to external cooperation
- Generation of relevant content for various portals
- Collaboration on cross-team projects
- Career starters with a degree in economics / journalism / marketing or vocational training
- First experiences (e.g. through internships or student jobs) and interest in creating offline and online marketing content are an advantage
- Very structured, conscientious way of working and organizational talent
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
If we have sparked your interest, we look forward to receiving your application via the “Apply now” button to Lisa Hermann.
To apply for this job please visit www.allmyhomes.com.