Market Development Specialist USA
Be our Market Development Specialist for the USA market! Your responsibility will be to provide sales and marketing teams with market research and analysis as a basis for key strategic decisions. Spaceflow is currently present in 16 markets, including New York, London and Vienna, and with your help, we want to bring it to many more!
About the role
Having an international team, strong venture capital, and global ambitions, you will have full access to experience the vibe of a fast scaling company, that is: energy, drive, fast pace, quick results. You can take full control of our market research and turn it into a powerful foundation for the whole company.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive market analysis to identify business potential in different real estate markets with the main focus on real estate companies managing the office, multi-use, and residential buildings as well as student housing, and campuses
- Constantly research and capture data from external and internal resources to leverage them for keeping the market overview always up to date
- Qualify the targeted client personas according to the guidelines from marketing and business development teams (eg. size of the companies, company type, asset types, number of assets, etc.)
- Integrate these inputs into our CRM and manage the database to provide the sales and marketing team with up-to-date data
- Managing inbound leads from qualifying the prospects and delegating the leads to the sales representatives to overseeing the processes in the CRM
- You are capable of working with various data resources such as external news articles, market reports, and surveys as well as internal tools (eg. we use Tableau, Pipedrive CRM, Monday.com, Spaceflow dashboard, GDrive, etc.)
- You excel at analytical capabilities and you have the ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format as well as spot trends and insights
- Native speaker of English (market required) and fluent English (company required) language
Perks & Benefits
- HQ in Prague offices in Forum Karlín with a large rooftop terrace and a great city view
- International adventure meetups open to the whole Spaceflow team
- We enjoy the time together in the office and after work. The current pandemic situation did not stop us and we enjoy periodic online meetups and gatherings.
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid leave
- 300 EUR credit for personal growth (courses, books, etc.)
- A great recognition, appreciation, and rewards program!
About the company
Disrupt the global real estate! Spaceflow is your building in one app. We connect buildings with their occupiers, so people can enjoy offerings from any local service, like restaurants or wellness, book a meeting room or shared bike, get news about the building, and enjoy the convenience of smart building features, like seamless access, in one place.
Spaceflow is a plug & play solution that can be implemented in every building and every city in the world. Thanks to venture capital, we can scale, improve the product, and conquer new cities.