Website Built Technologies
Built Technologies – Sales Development Rep
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payments products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity / collaboration and ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 110 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 25+ of the top 100 US construction lenders. In 2019, we completed our Series B raise led by Goldman Sachs bringing our total funding to $55M. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will use your Salesforce knowledge, software development lifecycle experience, troubleshooting ability, and user management skills to ensure that our Salesforce applications run smoothly, the business has proper training, and issues are handled expediently. You will help own our SFDC instance and work with external and internal teams to ensure data quality and integrity. This role will work with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Implementations, Finance and Product.
You must be a detail-oriented self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced organization with users from all levels of the company. You should be able to provide sound business insight for building operational excellence as well as having Salesforce best practice knowledge that you can apply across business teams. We are passionate about how you can help the organization be more efficient.
At Built, we are one team, we value respect and humility and are always willing to pitch in and help other members of the team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building scalable processes and who enjoys working closely with sales and customer success teams. We are looking for someone who is hungry for challenges and possesses the emotional and technical smarts to tackle them.
- Perform application configuration and customization (managing fields, record types, data integrity, etc.), including testing and evaluation, to ensure quality and consistency
- Ability to apply SF best practices based on requirements gathered from multiple teams.
- Implement SF and process mechanisms to ensure compliance to best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve salesforce for cross-functional processes
- Document standard operating processes into SFDC and other tools
- Help manage salesforce integrated tools
Salesforce User Support
- Receive internal SF cases (Questions, Troubleshooting, Reporting needs etc) and respond with knowledgeable support to get cases resolved
- Setup and help manage salesforce user licenses, roles and profiles
- Support Sales team with user logins to integrated tools(LinkedIn Navigator, Groove, etc)
- Ability to be the SF guru in any room so the company feels comfortable with making SF decisions
- Work closely with sales and client success to train teams on best practices
- Be a cross-functional liaison with marketing and other client-facing teams to advocate for collateral and tools that sales teams need to be effective
Technology and Tooling
- Work with internal teams, vendors and outside consultants to maximize the value of our Salesforce, InsightSquared and other sales tools and systems
- Obsess over data quality and drive adherence to practices required to maintain it
- Research, recommend and implement evolution of tool structure as our product line, pricing and deal structures become more complex and drive changing needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Management or related field
- Salesforce Administrator and Platform App Builder certifications required
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in Salesforce administration
- Service Cloud experience required
- 2+ years of experience in sales/business operations
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, process builders and custom reports/dashboards.
- Experience with direct, channel and partner sales ecosystems
- Jira or other project management platforms
- Experience importing data with data loader or similar tools.
- Revenue recognition knowledge
- Experience establishing and implementing best practices in a dynamic sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and take on challenges with a data-driven approach
- Track record of effective cross-functional collaboration
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with limited guidance
- The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
- Flexible Hours
- Weekly Team Lunches
- Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.