Website Hylink Digital Solutions
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payments products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity / collaboration and ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 110 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 25+ of the top 100 US construction lenders. In 2019, we completed our Series B raise led by Goldman Sachs bringing our total funding to $55M. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory.
We are seeking a veteran Head of Finance to accelerate our growth and help take Built to the next level. This leader will have led through hyper-growth in verticalized SaaS and can deliver true value creation across the organization. Built is seeking a demonstrated “Builder” profile to own the strategic vision for the Finance functions while possessing an operational mindset to create sophisticated financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems that optimize business performance. The Head of Finance at Built will lead strategic planning, business forecasting, financial planning and risk management, capital allocation, M&A, accounting and credit decision making.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Finance executive with operational experience and a proven track record of success to be a leader within our mission-driven organization and help unlock value in growth.
Fiduciary Mgmt & Business Partnership (Traditional)
- Design, modify and implement a financial infrastructure for 125+ employee company in high-growth mode, spanning various areas such as financial reporting, analysis, budgeting, cashflow, investment priorities and accounting
- Create meaningful KPIs and review cadence at the organizational and departmental level that optimize financial performance
- Drive the budgeting and forecasting process at the global and departmental level that leads to predictability and consistency in forecasting. Develop cadence for monthly and annual financial reporting to key stakeholders
- Lead Investor Relations function and deliver critical financial and operating performance reporting to our Board of Directors and Senior Leadership team
- Be knowledgeable about operating in a heavily regulated finance environment, responsible for maintaining compliance on all systems and related finance data assets
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal expense controls
Analytics Actualization (Advanced)
- Serve as a key member of the Senior Leadership team, providing financial advice, counsel and decisions; mining data warehouse and information systems for “hidden” business intel and helping the organizations key business leaders leverage this intel to make more effective business decisions
- Lead deep data analysis to proactively understand and anticipate opportunities and threats across all business units and products. Translate data into actionable insights and operational opportunities
- Create meaningful financial incentives and consequences for all functions of the organization
- Leverages background, research and benchmarks to identify opportunities in the marketplace
- Champion and invigorate data visualization as a discipline
Value Creation (Progressive)
- Contribute to the construct and evolution of Built’s five-year strategic plan and roadmap as well as establishing the management scorecard for Built’s Senior Leadership Team
- Deep understanding of Built’s current financial strategy and responsibility to evolve this over time. This work includes setting financial targets and ensuring we have a clear financial plan to achieve the targets including resource allocation considerations and efficiency objectives
- Partner to build and develop the broader finance team into a world-class organization focused on performance and career development
- Scale a multinational, execution-oriented organization with diverse roles (e.g., technical program manager, application developer, data engineer, etc.) at all levels
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Maximizes return and limits risk on cash by facilitating the capital allocation process
Essential Qualifications And Skills
- 10+ years of experience in a finance leadership role with an excellent understanding of business metrics and processes in enterprise software / B2B SaaS.
- Active leadership and success in sustained / scaled growth environment and building teams
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance and accounting theory, principles and practices to include GAAP, SaaS accounting, Revenue Recognition, and Stock-Based Compensation, and benefits planning
- Leadership of later-stage growth financing (Series B-D)
- Proven experience in building teams and organizations in dynamic / high-growth environments
- Understanding of modern “Revenue Operations” in B2B SaaS preferred
- Experience in Private Equity / Investment banking is a plus
- Experience in pricing structure and pricing strategy a bonus
The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.