Website Circle Loft
Senior Data Product Manager
£80,000 – £90,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Data focused Product Team for the UK’s fastest-growing Proptech company.
As a Senior Data Product Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Product and will develop and own a global data platform. You need in-depth experience defining a logical data model and also has experience with data standardisation, working on how the business scale data pipelines to aggregate multiple data sources in.
- Own the global data product roadmap. You will set the high-level vision and direction for the business data strategy, and turn it into actionable tasks. You’ll ensure the data strategy helps the business meet the product-wide strategy
- Own the central product data model and data products including an existing API
- You will work closely with the other PMs, as to understand their data needs for the various products they manage. You’ll work with individuals across the Product and Engineering teams, advising on data best practices.
- Bring innovation to the data services, looking for opportunities to develop our proposition further
- Lead the businesses data services internally and externally, and be the first point of contact with the rest of the business for data queries
- Manage the data product backlog, and lead sprint planning and scoping sessions, bringing an ability to prioritize and execute to our data services
- Help develop an efficient product development process by identifying and removing roadblocks to realise product milestones.
Successful candidates will have experience with,
- Ability to rapidly understand complex functional and technical requirements
- Subject matter knowledge of key data and analytics technologies
- Experience in defining logical data models
- Developing or managing logical data models
- Experience working as a product manager, ideally in a SaaS environment, including the use of Agile methodologies & disciplines, and experience working collaboratively in a cross-functional team.
- Product management experience of a data or API product
Nice to have skills
- Real estate experience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.