SENIOR TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER (F/M/D)
We are a team of 100 people, and healthily growing. We believe that every team should be built sustainably and with a long-term HR strategy in mind – not with a hire and fire attitude. As a result of our careful selection and ability to grow people, less than 20 full-time employees decided to leave the company in six years and our voluntary fluctuation rate is below 5%. Several of our team members have already been working in one or more departments at Wunderflats.
Before a team member joins the Wunderflats team, we identify their goals in life and how Wunderflats can be a part of that. This enables us to offer each individual the right position. We want to enable every team member to grow professionally as well as personally.
Discovering and attracting the right talent is one of the biggest leverages a company can have. That’s why as Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (f/m/d) at Wunderflats, you will play a crucial role in enabling the company and our team to grow and develop further.
- Act as an ambassador for Wunderflats’ vision and values and spark candidates to join us on our global mission to shape the future of housing
- Co-create and advance our talent acquisition strategy to proactively identify and fulfill hiring needs that drive the further growth of our fast-moving organization
- Manage the end-to-end (yes, we mean it!) recruiting activities for 7-10 positions, delivering an exceptional candidate experience and promoting our hiring efforts with creative ideas to quickly find the best talent in a competitive market
- Own all relevant recruiting KPIs and set up a flawless reporting to constantly revise and adapt recruiting efforts based on the needs of the organization
- Coach our hiring managers on their recruiting competencies and build trusted partnerships with them
- Advocate diversity in all our talent acquisition efforts and implement initiatives to recruit diverse talent into all our teams
- Mentor our junior team members and support their further growth and development by sharing best practices in talent acquisition
- Grow our talent pool with high-potential candidates and past applicants and collaborate with marketing & communications on talent acquisition projects to create a strong candidate community for future hiring needs
- Inspirational character: Filling yourself and others with enthusiasm comes naturally to you
- Driven by data: You utilize your analytical mindset to constantly evaluate recruiting efforts and derive valuable learnings from it
- Knowledgeable: You know how to leverage an automated ATS when managing various recruiting funnels and high-impact positions at a time
- Well-versed: You have 4+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably a startup, recruitment agency or headhunting
- Strong academic background: You successfully completed your studies in economics, psychology or a comparable career
- Reliable partner: You are a highly empathetic person who acts service-oriented and engages with applicants, leaders and stakeholders at eye level
- Multilingual: You possess professional working proficiency in English and German
- Brilliant communicator: Your networking skills help you to build lasting relationships with top talent, expand our network and eventually represent Wunderflats’ employer brand on external events.
- Happy candidates and extraordinary employee experience – check our Kununu and Glassdoor score
- Take up a key role in our HR team and attract the right talent for the future growth of Germany’ no. 1 marketplace for temporary furnished housing
- A kick-ass HR team to support you right from the start
- Attractive and highly competitive compensation package
- A growth-driven environment for professional and personal development
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together
- Office right at Alexanderplatz
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours and maximum home office flexibility
- MacBook Pro, external screen and keyboard – hardware matters
- Team- and Company Events, Yoga Lessons, Table Soccer, Cereals, coffee, fruits, and beer (all in line with current regulations due to Covid-19)
You want to play an important part in building a grown-up startup with a sustainable company vision? Send us an email with a couple of sentences about you and why you want to join our team as well as your CV and salary expectations to Vincent via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit berlinstartupjobs.com.