Rise Buildings is a technology company focused on providing an all-in-one solution for the real estate industry. Based in Chicago, we have grown quickly to become a leader in the proptech space, delivering best-in-class property operations and occupant experience to the biggest owners and operators in commercial and residential real estate. Our product offering includes software paired with enabling hardware deployed internationally across North America and Europe.
Rise aims to put seamless automation into residential and commercial properties, transforming traditionally low-tech spaces into modern, tech-enabled environments. We currently have an extensive feature set that’s continually expanding and deepening, and our platform is leveraged by an entire building’s population, including occupants, management, and staff. Our goal is to reinvent the way people interact with their built environment while unlocking real estate as a distribution channel.
If you’re an entrepreneurial minded, execution-focused professional looking for an opportunity to grow and be part of a closely-knit team, please let us know. We value people who take ownership and get stuff done while working in a highly collaborative, supportive environment.
We are looking for a talented Sr. MEAN Stack Developer to join our team. You’ll be trusted with a high level of responsibility and report directly to our CTO. Prior knowledge of the real estate industry is not required, but is a plus. We can teach you all you need to know.
What You’ll Do
- Create and drive the system architecture for multiple development teams
- Design and deliver solutions that enable fast and efficient deployment of quality code to production
- Manage integrations and relationships with third-party enterprise software systems
- Set coding standards for development teams and ensure all released code is following standards
- Oversee the code review process, performing reviews when necessary
- Work with DevOps to implement tooling and process improvements when you identify gaps
- Mentor junior developers on the team
- Work closely with Product and Design to create a modern UX that users love
What You Bring
- Experience developing RESTful API’s
- Experience writing unit test cases
- Have created multi-transactional and highly redundant systems from ideation to production
- Customer-centric mindset
- Familiarity with Agile SCRUM processes
What We Can Offer You
- A flat organization where you can take on as much responsibility as you can handle
- A company that is truly entrepreneurial in all that we do. See the company’s workings from the ground up, and get involved at every stage of the game. Everyone team member is key to our success, and the work you do will have a measurable impact
- A fun, challenging environment where everyone has skin in the game. We work hard but enjoy what we do and have fun together
- An exciting and passionate team with deep expertise in both technology and real estate. You can learn a lot from them, and they can learn a lot from you
- A bright, energetic office in the bustling West Loop neighborhood of Chicago that’s close to fun places to eat and play
- Free snacks, drinks, coffee, as well as team lunches and happy hours
Desired Skills and Experience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.