Job Role: Building Safety Remediation Manager
Contract: 12 months FTC
Job Sector: Building Safety
Hours: 35 hours
As the Building Safety Remediation Programme Manager you will contribute to our vision of being the UKs favourite property manager by:
- Taking management ownership of the remediation stage of the building safety programmes. Creating and managing the project planning, milestones, risk management and delivery of each programme. The building safety Remediations Manager will ensure that all plans and external consultants are managed effectively with positive agreed outputs.
- Working closely with the governance team and wider business stakeholders. The post holder will manage delivery, reporting and communications ensuring FirstPort’s building safety remediation programme is managed to the highest standard possible.
- Delivering a flexible and adaptable approach as the government advice evolves from stage to stage the post holder must ensure compliance with their requirements whilst delivering on FirstPort required outcomes.
This role reports to the Director of Technical Services.
Being qualified at HND/HNC or Degree or Equivalent & Professional qualifications are essential for this role, you have knowledge of current Government advice on building safety, Government funding programme for non-ACM cladding replacement, Managing Agent or a closely related property discipline, Health and Safety and workplace legislation, Contractor management, Project management processes and skills.
You are able to think creatively in resolving problems and maintain a high level of self-motivation
As you are an experienced project manager with a formal qualification (Prince2, Greenbelt) and have experience of effectively prioritising to meet competing demands and ensure delivery of project expectations within tight deadlines.
Being a clear communicator you have the ability to design, deliver and articulate structured building safety messages and/or presentations in a clear, non-mystical way in order to aid and support understanding of responsibilities and requirements within the business
With a minimum of five years’ experience in major project delivery you are capable of hands on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Create a robust programme management plans for delivering the building safety remediation programmes based on an industry standard project management model (Prince2, Agile etc.), managing to strategic objectives & SLA’s in order to delivery defined project outcomes.
- Representing FirstPort in managing the outsourced consultants ensuring they are delivering high standards and a quality service, resolving issues and or conflicts around installation of suitable external wall systems. Deputising for the PMO as and when required.
- Set defined and achievable project milestones, ensuring clear and frequent communication on progress is shared with relevant stakeholders.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstportcareers.co.uk.