Job Role: Concierge (Ref 3940)
Location: Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 per annum, depending on experience
Job Sector: Retirement – Independent Living
Hours: Monday to Friday; 9:00am to 3:00pm (30 hours per week)
As the concierge you will contribute to our vision of being the leading residential property manager, as recognised by others by:
- Provide a high standard level of customer service to our residents and all visitors to the development
- Act as main point of contact at the front desk
- Assist with on-site deliveries, customer queries and service requests
This role reports to the head concierge or development manager and working within a team of up to 10 colleagues.
- Act as main point of contact on site to all customers providing information about the Development and the surrounding areas, key contacts and location advice.
- Manage on site booking requirements for key access areas, in and around the development.
- To handle parcels and packages that have been delivered on a daily basis. Due to the size of each development this can range from 50 to 500 parcels and packages a day.
- Manage and administer customer deliveries and returns, via development systems and protocol.
- Handle and administer residents keys, making sure these are signed in and out on a daily basis in line with development systems and protocol.
- To conduct site walk rounds on a daily basis, all faults/maintenance and repairs reported to the development manager and to the relevant contractor. These reports passed over within the hand over log.
- Investigate faults and issues that arise within the development, this can be from leaks to fire alarms or bike theft. These reports have to be documented within the hand over log.
- Investigate first level complaints within the development.
- Provide regular communication to customers with initial queries to resolution.
- Monitor the CCTV cameras / security access to review and track security concerns
- Co-ordinate with local organisations to arrange support for residents, social activities, etc.
Skills and Experience
Demonstrable experience of front of house concierge and delivering an exceptional customer service.
Confident, articulate communicator – both orally and in writing; able to build relationships with all types of customer and client with a resolution focused mentality, creative in your approach.
Able to work with autonomy and as part of a wider team
Efficient in maintaining administration and record keeping electronically
Demonstrable ability dealing with problems and challenges effectively.
Good knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
Ability to work under pressure deadlines, able to prioritise and manage time effectively.
Excellent IT skills, social-media awareness and up to date with new technology.
Friendly – We look out for people’s best interests, and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner.
To apply for this job please visit Apply.