It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team – we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain’s best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
What This Position Does To Help VTS Succeed
We are a tightly-knit team looking for reliable and talented individuals to capture photos, video and 3D content for commercial (office) properties. We will be serving Boston locations.
We are looking for freelance Photographers, Videographers, and Matterport Scan Techs with previous experience in real estate. If you are proficient in all 3 types of content, that’s a bonus. If you have experience shooting commercial office space that’s a bonus as well, but residential-only experience is OK as well.
For those who do great work for us and enjoy working on our team, we can offer longer-term commitments of 5+ days/month guaranteed work. We’re going to have A LOT to cover and will want to create a highly dependable, efficient team.
What Makes You Awesome For This Role
- Experience shooting spaces with challenging lighting conditions (high contrast, mixed color temperatures, etc)
- Ability to pay close attention to our shoot guide. Everyone on our team must be shooting the same style and coverage
- Full frame DSLR or mirrorless camera with high-quality wide-angle lens(es)
- Experience covering spaces in a very functional way, rather than in a highlight/flashy style
- A high level of control over stabilized camera movement, using electronic stabilizers/gimbals
- Matterport 3D Scans:
- You must be scanning with the Pro2 camera/scanner
- You understand the importance of specific scan placements and can adjust your existing scan strategies to accommodate our shoot guide
- You understand the limitations of the Matterport platform, and know how to navigate them in various types of spaces
VTS is proud to operate an equal opportunity workplace. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let firstname.lastname@example.org know.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.