At Office App, we optimize workspaces. Why? Because we’re on a mission to create a Happy Office Life for everyone. With our awesome tenant experience platform, we’re disrupting & transforming the traditional real estate market.
Ranked as one of the top Property Technology companies in Europe, we’re exponentially growing our team. That’s why we are looking to hire you as our next Customer Success Manager.
With a strategic mindset and a hands-on approach, you will manage the relationship with our customers, drive value throughout the customer journey and ensure that they are successful with our tenant experience app.
What your work week will look like
50% of time focused on portfolio/project management / 50% on relationship management and business development opportunities
- Full Accountability of client portfolio from contract signature
- Lead the pod activities to reach a successful client onboarding and drive added value throughout the customer journey
- Define customer objectives, goals and metrics and governance for the whole lifecycle and ensure expectations are met through excellent project management
- Detect churn and deploy strategies for churn mitigation
- Be the client trusted advisor, rely on your data analysis expertise and industry knowledge to consult and drive customer relationship
- Power the growth of your portfolio by creating business opportunities ( up-sell, expand, referrals…)
- Document your client exchanges and opportunities through internal tools (salesforce etc.) in order to provide a clear view of your portfolio health and growth potential
The qualities we’re looking for
Hard Skills & Soft Skills – you are born to be Customer Success Manager!
- At least 5 years of client facing experience (customer success management, relationship management, project management, consultancy or partnership experience)
- Experience within SaaS industry, Facility Management, Co-working space operations, PropTech, Office Management or entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- Experience in building relationships and develop business opportunities
- Data driven strategic thinker with excellent people and project management skills
- Strong communication skills and experience in cross functional team collaboration
- Excellent English communication & writing skills, other languages (FR, DE, ES…) appreciated
- Located in the Netherlands is a must!
What you’ll get in return
- A Happy Office Life – we practice what we preach
- Space to learn, grow and build an expert role within your own field of work
- Celebrate results and help each other grow by sharing failure
- Friday drinks at Stan & Co and an amazing office environment within the Capital C building (during covid we organise some smashing virtual bingo sessions 😉 )
- A good work/life balance – we give you 26 days of paid leave
- Excellent working and salary conditions in our office in the heart of Amsterdam
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Customer Succes Manager? Then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.