Website Office App
At Office App, we optimize workspaces. Why? Because we’re on a mission to create a Happy Office Life for everyone. With our awesome tenant experience platform, we’re disrupting & transforming the traditional real estate market.
Offices should be a place where people can connect, get inspired and reach their full potential. We created an app that digitally transforms workspaces to offer the best possible experience to its tenants and to give them access to the tools & services they need. To empower people, free their time and provide them with a Happy Office Life.
Being extremely user centric, we develop and design our product and organisation based on client feedback, data and trends. This approach has led to Office App working with major corporate customers in tech, finance and telecom, and the top tier commercial real estate companies worldwide.
Ranked as one of the top Property Technology companies in Europe, we’re exponentially growing our Amsterdam office and looking for a new Implementation Manager to contribute to the implementation and adoption of our tenant experience platform. You ensure that the end-user in an office building can use the app intensively to have a happy office life.
You’re an experienced implementation manager or onboarding specialist who’s ready to make the next move and work more strategically and project-based for an international customer base.
What you will be responsible for
- Development of a project plan, following our comprehensive implementation processes and alignment of internal and client resources
- Defining strategies for onboarding and product launches, the preparation of the related activities and alignment with agencies where necessary
- Manage the scope of the project and report on issues, risks, scope changes and the actual progress.
- Align with the Office App Product team in regards to client specific integrations, product configurations and customisations
- Arrange testing and acceptance (internal and external)
- Ensure full buy-in and engagement of client ambassadors through training and education
- Arrangement of aftercare and handover to relevant parties
- You will be working in a pod lead by the Customer Success Manager, and report to the Head of Customer Success
The qualities we’re looking for
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience (preferably as project- or implementation manager and/or, onboarding specialist)
- Experience with SaaS industry, Facility Management, co-working space operations, PropTech, Office Management or Asset Management would be great
- Project management certification is a huge plus!
- Excellent English communication & writing skills, other languages (FR, DE, ES…) are very appreciated
- You can easily adjust and adapt to a fast-changing environment
What you’ll get in return
- A Happy Office Life – we practice what we preach
- Space to learn, grow and build an expert role within your own field of work
- Celebrate results and help each other grow by sharing failure
- Friday drinks at Stan & Co and an amazing office environment within the Capital C building (during covid we organise some smashing virtual bingo sessions 😉 )
- A good work/life balance – we give you 26 days of paid leave
- Excellent working and salary conditions in our awesome office in the heart of Amsterdam
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.