Customer Success Associate
Zibo sits at the intersection of fintech and proptech and is tackling a very large, but under-served market that still relies on antiquated, analog and opaque financial services. It is a digital financial services platform that provides landlords with the competitive banking, payment, lending, and insurance products they need to buy, grow, manage and sell properties. Our innovative, one-stop-shop for landlords simplifies the application process and eliminates the need to enter data more than once across products or time.
Data is at the core of our model – with insights from landlords, properties, and tenants, we create relevant offers for our customers and partners. We provide tools, benchmarking and predictive analytics on key operating and market metrics to help landlords improve their operating profit and cash flows.
By empowering independent landlords with competitive financial services and transparent information, Zibo enables them to improve returns, grow their businesses, simplify their lives and provide quality housing for millions of people.
Zibo brings together a unique team that includes some of the best real estate fintech investors in the industry (Canaan, QED, SVB Capital and Khosla Ventures) + a founding team that combines one of the world’s leading real estate tech entrepreneurs (Gregor Watson of Roofstock, Dwell and 1Sharpe), an experienced real estate investor and credit expert (Rob Bloemker of Dwell and 1Sharpe) and Chris Hsu — a proven leader with deep experience in software, data analytics and financial services — as the CEO.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, results-oriented Customer Success Associate to join our team. In this role, you will help establish and build customer relationships, solve customer problems to increase customer conversion, retention, and loyalty. You will also assist in selling the value of Zibo and cross-selling across the Zibo platform. You will ensure customers are satisfied with the company’s products and services, provide first-line technical support, and work to resolve any customer issues coordinating with product and engineering.
You will be the front-line for Zibo as the voice to and of the customer. You will also be expected to distill key insights from customer interactions, and provide those findings to the rest of the organization . You will be reporting to the Head of Customer Success, and will be based in Reno, Nevada, where we are building out our customer success and operations center.
As an early employee of Zibo, the ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. You will be on the ground floor of a fast growing fintech startup and will have the challenge and opportunity to shape how we service customers. This requires being relentlessly resourceful, efficiently distilling data into key insights, understanding the value in flawless execution, and persevering through ambiguity and road blocks. The candidate must possess strong communication and listening skills to understand the customer’s needs, and a relentless drive to resolve customer issues and promote our products and services. And, most importantly, you must have a love of the customer and
helping people be successful.
What you’ll do:
- Execute Zibo customer success strategy with an adherence to Zibo’s philosophy of customer centric commercialization (CCC)
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Establish customer service policies and practices
- Provide first-line customer support
- Execute outbound sales activities across our products and services
- Implement KPI reporting
- Help scale our customer support function as we continue to grow our customer base
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis and reporting and deliver insights to broader team
- Deeply understand the capabilities of our products, our business model, the dynamics of our industry, and the needs of our customers
- Design, develop, and implement key operations processes to support Zibo’s continued growth
- Partner with product managers, engineers, operations, and the rest of the team to identify and solve problems
- 2-3 years of work experience in a customer success, customer service, or sales role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong intellectual ability and a hunger to learn
- Knowledge of best practices in customer service and retention
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to professionally interact with customers
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent multiple projects and execute on ambitious targets and deadlines
- Comfort with working in an unstructured environment
- Proficient with basic G-suite software applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides), and an ability to learn new tools quickly
- Ideal if candidate has worked at a software focused company
- Knowledge of the financial services, SMB software and/or real estate industries is a plus but not required
Benefits And Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision (100% coverage for the employee at a Gold PPO level) with optional 65% coverage for dependent
- Flexible vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
Zibo embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.