Estate Agent Account Manager
Website Street Group
Have you bought, rented, sold or let a house recently?
If you have, you’ll have noticed that technology in the property industry is ready for an overhaul. The home moving process lacks transparency and makes what should be an exciting time in our lives more stressful than it should be. The good news? We’re going to change that.
We’re on a mission to change the way people buy and sell property across the UK; to put the joy back into moving. Over the past three years, we’ve been working on Street.co.uk – our groundbreaking product that’s going to put transparency, user experience and beautiful design at the heart of our industry. We’re now on the run-up to Street.co.uk’s launch, and we’ve got big things planned over the next 12 months.
As a key member of the Street.co.uk team, you’d be involved in managing a varied workload including, but not limited to:
- Running online demos of Street.co.uk to potential customers (via Zoom during lockdown)
- Nurturing excellent client relationships (from small independent agents through to multi branch national corporates)
- Closely managing onboarding timelines and preparation with clients
- Using your industry knowledge to identify, scope out and prioritise any issues or feature requests communicated by clients
- Working collaboratively with Street’s marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales and onboarding strategy when new features are introduced
- Help shape the future of Street’s mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
Who we’re looking for
- You’ve had at least 3 years of property industry experience, working within a corporate or independent estate agency environment
- You can demonstrate a depth of knowledge across both sales and lettings
- You would be happy presenting new technology to potential clients
- You have strong stakeholder management skills
- You’re super organised and happy to juggle onboarding multiple clients at any one time
- You’re ready to step away from agency life (maybe you’ve worked as a Sales Negotiator/Valuer/Assistant Branch Manager/Branch Manager) – and into a fast-moving, ambitious Property Technology (PropTech) business
Why join Street Group?
? Joining a new team in an exciting business with huge ambition
? Be a part of something bigger – everyone in our team is passionate about improving the entire property industry! It’s a huge goal, but it motivates us to do better every single day.
? Flexible working hours
? Work from wherever – we’re fully remote during lockdown, but after lockdown ends, you can work from home 2-3 days per week. We’ll even pay for your desk!
? Joining a culture that supports your development and encourages growth
? £500 yearly L&D budget for your career development
?️ Guilt-Free R&R – £1000 towards a holiday after your first year with the team (we’ll even cover the tax!)
? Your birthday on us – we pay, you stay away
? ‘Give something back’ – 2 paid days volunteering on us
? Fully stocked fridge and beers (or an alternative) on us every Friday afternoon
? Company and team off-sites, events and happy hours (even while remote!)
??? A chance to work on cutting edge technology
? Cycle to work scheme
? Comfortable relaxed office space for when we’re out of lockdown – office dogs welcome!
?Feel good about sustainability – we’re a carbon positive company! (https://ecologi.com/streetgrou…)
?Regular wellbeing initiatives
£35k dependent on experience. However, sometimes the perfect person is far more or less experienced than we anticipated. In these situations planned ranges go out the window. If you think that might be the case, please apply and just let us know.
We care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and be able to perform the work specified (any recruiters will be blacklisted).
Our interview process
We value transparency, and this starts at the application stage. During lockdown, our interview process involves an introductory telephone call, a role focused video interview, and a final team-fit video interview including a short presentation. We are committed to providing feedback for both successful and unsuccessful interviews.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.