Website Street Group
Street Group is one of the fastest-growing PropTech companies in the UK. Weʼre changing the way estate agents operate up and down the country. To help us on our mission, we’re looking for a passionate Customer Support Associate to join our dynamic and ambitious team for Spectre, one of our award-winning products.
In this role, youʼll work closely with our customers, helping to make sure they get the most out of their Spectre accounts. This is a fast-paced role where no two days are ever the same – on any given day, you could be troubleshooting queries for our customers, providing best practice guidance, or identifying and reporting potential system bugs. You’ll also work closely with other teams across the business, giving feedback on product development and technical issues, and supporting launches of new product features.
Our Customer Success team recently won one of the most prestigious awards in our industry for constantly going above and beyond. To complement our team, weʼre looking for someone who’s passionate about helping our customers get the best out of their accounts; who’s unflappable under pressure, and who’s happy working closely with different teams. You’re a real self-starter, a great communicator, and a confident and talented problem-solver.
As a key member of the Customer Success team, you’ll be involved in:
- Immersing yourself in the company and building knowledge of our evolving product
- Acting as the first line of support to inbound product queries from customers via phone and email
- Solving as many of these inbound queries as possible; e.g. helping our customers with account management issues and content creation
- Escalating complex issues to the relevant Customer Success Manager
- Identifying and flagging customers who aren’t getting the most out of their Spectre accounts
- Ensuring feedback flows from customers to the relevant business and product teams
Who We’re Looking For
- You’re a recent graduate with strong attention to detail
- You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re happy to take on ownership of first-line customer support in a fast-paced, high growth PropTech company
- You’re experienced at time management and prioritisation
- You’re calm and collected under pressure
Why join Street Group?
Joining a new team in an exciting business with huge ambition.
Be a part of something bigger – everyone in our team is passionate about improving the entire property industry! It’s a huge goal, but it motivates us to do better every single day.
Flexible working hours
Work from wherever – we’re fully remote during lockdown, but after lockdown ends, you can work from home 2-3 days per week
Joining a culture that supports your development and encourages growth
£500 yearly L&D budget for your career development
️ Guilt-Free R&R – £1000 towards a holiday after your first year with the team (we’ll even cover the tax!)
Your birthday on us – we pay, you stay away
‘Give something back’ – 2 paid days volunteering on us
Fully stocked fridge and beers (or an alternative) on us every Friday afternoon
Company and team off-sites, events and happy hours
A chance to work on cutting edge technology
Cycle to work scheme
Comfortable relaxed office space for when we’re out of lockdown – office dogs welcome!
Feel good about sustainability – we’re a climate positive company (
Regular wellbeing initiatives
£20k p/a. However, sometimes the perfect person is far more or less experienced than we anticipated. In these situations planned ranges go out the window. If you think that might be the case, please apply and just let us know.
We care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and be able to perform the work specified (any recruiters will be blacklisted).
Our interview process
We value transparency, and this starts at the application stage. During lockdown, our interview process involves an introductory telephone call, followed by a small task to do at home, a skills based video interview and a final values-based interview. We are committed to providing feedback for both successful and unsuccessful interviews.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.