Founder/Head of Product
Website Harvest Builders
We harvest talent within businesses and take them up a notch for that it factor. We nurture strategy with collaboration to deliver tailored experiences with real results and growth for the companies and communities we co-build with.
We’re building new companies in the areas of FinTech (financial technology) and PropTech (property technology) and are looking for strong product leaders. This will be a founding team role, with principal equity in the new venture. As part of Harvest’s venture building studio, you will have access to dedicated support in recruitment, creative, marketing, PR, finance, and legal services.
Join us in breaking from the traditional career path to build a meaningful, large-scale company alongside a world-class team that has done it before.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own the product strategy and contribute to the overall business plans
- Build the product management teams, working alongside the Head of Technology and engineering teams
- Work at all levels of the business as one of the founding team members, and do whatever it takes to build Canada’s next tech unicorn
- Help transform the Prairies into a globally-competitive tech region
Who We’re Looking For
- Hands on product and leadership experience
- Industry experience (finance, property, technology)
- Incredibly driven
- Best in your field
- Raw hustle and determination
- Professional, self-aware and a strong team player
At Harvest, you have the chance to work with industry portfolios that position Canada as a global leader of innovation. We believe the Prairies are a great place to live and work for generations to come. Share your bright ideas and work in an open, dynamic environment. Join our rapidly growing network and gain real hands-on experience that shapes the next generation of business.
About Applying With Harvest
We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there; when you apply, the People Team at Harvest may reach out to you about other possible opportunities you may be a fit for.
Harvest Builders is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.