Website Harvest Builders
We harvest talent within businesses and take them up a notch for that it factor. We nurture strategy with collaboration to deliver tailored experiences with real results and growth for the companies and communities we co-build with.
At Harvest we look for talent within our extended network of partners and portfolio companies. Harvest Builders is looking for a Principal Full Stack Developer in Calgary.
As a Principal Full Stack Developer, you’ll be a top code contributor and commit example-worthy code every day. You‘ll work on architecture, front-end (web) and back-end code while fostering best practices like agile, automated testing, code reviews, continuous delivery and help set the culture as a key member of the software development team.
We’re building new companies in the areas of FinTech (financial technology), InsurTech (insurance technology) and PropTech (property technology). Join us in breaking from the traditional career path to build a meaningful, large-scale company alongside a world-class team that has done it before. We offer significant equity in the new entity, access to VC funding, and dedicated support in recruitment, creative, marketing, PR, finance, and legal services from our venture building teams.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop high quality software design and architecture
- Produce code that solves complex scalability, business and integration problems
- Review code produced by peers in order to have the highest quality code possible
Who We’re Looking For
- Proven experience as a Sr. Software Developer
- Expert knowledge with multiple programming languages
- Knowledge of the current tech ecosystem, state of the art, trends and announcements
- Experience with modern tech stacks and excitement to learn
What Will Help You Succeed
- Incredibly driven
- Best in your field
- Raw hustle and determination
- Professional, self-aware and a strong team player
- Expert in software engineering with several years of hand-on building
At Harvest, you have the chance to work with industry portfolios that position Canada as a global leader of innovation. We believe the Prairies are a great place to live and work for generations to come. Share your bright ideas and work in an open, dynamic environment. Join our rapidly growing network and gain real hands-on experience that shapes the next generation of business.
About Applying With Harvest
We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there; when you apply, the People Team at Harvest may reach out to you about other possible opportunities you may be a fit for.
Harvest Builders is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.