Website Office Hub Pty Ltd
Office Hub is the world’s leading marketplace for flexible workspaces: coworking, shared spaces and serviced offices. Proptech is our game; our platform and website in combination with next level customer service has made us the ultimate disrupter to the real estate industry.
Over the past 7 years we have helped over 50,000 companies find their dream office space and this year we launched in the USA, UK and South Africa making 12 countries in our portfolio.
This is a unique opportunity to be instrumental in our global growth by amplifying our brand and maximizing conversions to show the world what an Aussie start-up can do.
What is the role?
Working closely with our leadership team, you will be a key revenue driver managing and executing performance-based marketing campaigns. You will busy doing the following:
- Develop and execute a marketing roadmap leveraging website traffic, increasing user sessions, boosting tour bookings and enquiries, improving repeat use and growing partner conversions.
- Build SEM campaigns and manage budgets with a close eye on analytics and results for best ROI.
- Manage paid social advertising for remarketing, engaging new customers and building our community.
- Set up email marketing automation and deliver relevant and targeted EDMs increasing retention and new enquiries.
- Manage segmentation, tracking, analyzing, optimizing, testing and scaling.
- Use analytics for reporting and developing actionable insights.
- Determine the best mix of online initiatives with an overarching content plan and UX focus maximising website users, time on site and conversion.
Who are we looking for?
- Your biggest passion is digital marketing and growth hacking.
- Your best friend is Google Analytics.
- You are a gun at Facebook ads,, Adwords and retargeting.
- You have email marketing automation experience (using Pardot ideally).
- You have outstanding communication skills – especially customer language.
- You speak CPC, PPC, CPM, CPA, CLV etc.
- You have strong numerical skills and high attention to detail – written and visual.
- You are a creative problem solver and you love UX.
- You have a proven track record of growing a global online business.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Analytical mind and proactive approach.
- Passion and enthusiasm – you love innovation and reading up on the latest digital marketing trends.
- Entrepreneurial drive and thrive on pushing boundaries.
- Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously.
- Unique love for numbers, data and the little details.
- Experience from working in a CRM (Salesforce and Pardot is a plus)!
Why Office Hub?
We are at the forefront of changing the commercial real estate industry globally with the latest in proptech and outstanding customer service. We’re a dynamic team with a fun and vibrant culture, working in modern offices in Sydney.
Want to apply?
If you’re ready to change your life, get in touch! First off we want to know a bit about you so please send us your resume and an interesting cover letter.
We’ll get in touch with the candidates we are keen to meet. We can’t wait to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.