Website Rethink Solutions
Rethink Solutions (Rethink) is a leading provider of innovative property tax and real estate management software. We are looking for a Head of Marketing who aligns with our vision and goals, and who is excited and motivated to help our market “re-think” the way they manage property taxes.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of an integrated and comprehensive marketing strategy and plan to generate market awareness and drive leads to the sales pipeline. To accomplish these goals the ideal candidate will demonstrate strong knowledge and experience in product, brand, and growth (demand generation) marketing including corporate communications, web/social/digital marketing, and business development.
Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Gain a strong understanding and working knowledge of Rethink’s products and solutions.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Rethink’s customers (industries, personas, etc.): what they do, what challenges they face, and how Rethink solves their problems and meets their objectives.
- Drive all product marketing strategies – including product positioning, differentiation, and messaging to align and coordinate the Sales and Marketing teams productively and efficiently.
- Develop and lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable and repeatable pipeline that contributes to revenue growth.
- Build measurable, repeatable processes into the marketing function(s).
- Meet regulalry with senior leadership to lead discussions on marketing strategy, metrics, and operations.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends, competition, and buyer personas.
- Build and lead a world-class integrated marketing team.
Skills & Requirements
- 10+ years of marketing experience with a strong focus on B2B, SaaS, enterprise software product marketing and demand generation.
- (Commercial real estate and/or proptech/cretech experience is a bonus.)
- Extensive understanding of go to market strategies with a broad range of customer types and geographies.
- Proven success in creating great brands, building pipeline, and driving revenue success.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts with simplicity, power, and emotional impact.
- Solid grasp of demand generation principles, especially for B2B, SaaS, enterprise, software companies.
- Forward thinking with the ability to drive change and re-imagine new and innovative ways of doing things.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.