Join our Product team in Prague where you really can make a big difference. Help us define what is Proptech – a new and young industry – and help us shape it for our clients. Let’s bring buildings into the 21st century together. Create a better product for users in 14 markets from New York to Tokyo and help us grow into the best global proptech company. Please send us your portfolio with the application.
About the Role:
- Be the first full-time product designer and help us shape how we design features and our product
- Collaborate closely with product, QA and engineering and other teams throughout the whole product life-cycle
- Sketch wireframes, finalize the UI and create prototypes and iterate quickly on it to find the right user fit
- Join and lead user interviews, collaborate in qualitative user research and discuss data with our data analyst
- Use Miro for product discovery and any tool you like for wireframes and UI designs – Figma, Adobe XD or Sketch
Perks & Benefits
Maximum flexibility, freedom and responsibility. We don’t like hierarchy, micro-management or timesheets. We enjoy the time together in the office and after work, ideally in a music club.
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 25 days of paid leave
- Offices in Forum Karlín with a large terrace and great city view
- 300 EUR credit for personal growth (courses, books etc.)
- Free coffee and drinks, fresh fruits every day, weekly team breakfast
- International adventure meetups for the whole Spaceflow team
- Arcade games, ping-pong, gym for free
- Multisport Card
- Great recognition, appreciation and rewards program!
- Yoga classes
About the company
Disrupt the global real estate! Spaceflow is an app that connects buildings with their occupiers. Spaceflow integrates local services, smart building features, and community life in offices and residential buildings. In a single app, people can enjoy offerings from any local service, like restaurants or wellness, book a meeting room or shared bike, access building seamlessly, and get news about the building and local events.
Spaceflow is a plug & play solution that can be implemented in every building and every city in the world. From the start in 2016, we aim for the global market and currently, we are in 15 markets, including Prague, Berlin, London, Warsaw, and New York.
You are/you have:
- Working in a scaling startup is all about passion, excitement, hard work, and dedication.
- Proven track record of delivering awesome products and features for 4+ years – University degrees don’t matter, it’s all about your experience and approach
Focus on user needs and problems, not features (it is a plus if you are familiar with jobs-to-be-done framework)
- Understanding that beautiful UI is useless without a proper UX
- Great (spoken and written) communication skills in English
To apply for this job please visit spaceflow.recruitee.com.