Website Office Hub Pty Ltd
Office Hub is the world’s leading marketplace for flexible workspaces: coworking, shared spaces and serviced offices. Proptech is our game; our platform and website in combination with next level customer service has made us the ultimate disrupter to the real estate industry.
Over the past 7 years we have helped over 50,000 companies find their dream office space and this year we launched in the USA, UK and South Africa making 12 countries in our portfolio.
This is a unique opportunity to jumpstart your career with a global Aussie start-up in a groundbreaking industry.
What is the role?
As Office Hub’s Sales & Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be working closely with our entire team. We are looking for someone who will go above and beyond to make our marketplace the best in the world and move the company forward. You will busy doing the following:
- Get new workspaces, properties and listings live on our website
- Liaise with new and existing clients making sure their advertising tick all boxes
- Assist the Marketing team with various tasks and keep the website up to date
- Answer calls from customers looking for office space
- Provide outstanding customer service via telephone and email communication
- General admin that needs doing to reach our company goals
And in true entrepreneurial spirit, we are not just a job description…
- Help out with the little things that make this place the best place to work
- Get involved – bring ideas, energy and drive!
Who are we looking for?
- You are tech-savvy and quick learner
- You are thorough and detail focused
- You love it when the phone rings and always happy to help
- You have an amazing ability to prioritise and take initiative
- You are always looking for opportunities and not afraid to speak your mind
- You love a team activity
- You show up, you follow through and you make it happen
- You are always on the winning team
Why Office Hub?
We are at the forefront of changing the commercial real estate industry globally with the latest in proptech and outstanding customer service. We’re a young, dynamic team with a fun and vibrant culture working in modern offices in Sydney.
Want to apply?
If you’re ready to change your life, get in touch! First off we want to know a bit about you so please send us your resume and an interesting cover letter.
We can’t wait to hear from you and wish you the very best of luck!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.