Technical Solution Specialist
Website SoftBank Robotics Asia Pacific
SoftBank Robotics is driving technology forward by becoming a worldwide leader in robotics solutions. Carrying the strong success in Japan, SoftBank Robotics is expanding its footprints into the Asia-Pacific region by setting up the APAC headquarters in Singapore, which oversees the regional offices in China, Hong Kong, Australia, and South Korea.
SoftBank Robotics APAC currently carries Whiz as our flagship product and works with different partners in each region to bring Whiz into the different sectors.
The Technical Solution Specialist will report to the Sales Director and work closely with the sales teams to ensure that our AI cleaning robot, Whiz offering can be tailored to meet the customers’ requirements and revenue targets are met.
This is a Singapore based role.
Employment Type: 1 year contract role (Contract-to-Permanent)
- Meeting sales performance metrics and KPI
- Maintain strong customer relations with site, facility, and area cluster level customers
- Responsible for pre-sales activities which includes but not limited to product demonstration, site audit, POC and reporting. Perform activities to drive conversion from trials into paid conversion
- Be the key executor in the journey from sales qualified lead to be a customer
- To engage in up-sell and cross-sell initiatives
- Create best practises for Whiz solution application which resonates with industry veterans.
- Constantly discovering, updating use cases and bring them in relevant discussions with prospects.
- Working closely and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to devise the most effective implementation, transformation journey and solutions.
- Working closely with the product team to constantly provide feedback on product improvement and identify potential new demand in the market.
- Engage even post sales during the implementation for constant expectation setting and making sure implementation is smooth for delivery teams.
- At least 1-year relevant working experience, preferably in facilities services or PropTech or robotics industry.
- Professional and friendly demeanour with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in technical sales, sales or customer service will be an added advantage.
- Meticulous in work and good understanding of data collection, preparation and presentation concept is desirable.
- Good communication and fluent in common languages used in Singapore is important to succeed in this role.
- Successful candidate understands the dynamism of a fast pace company and is willing to roll up its sleeves to get the work done.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.