We started five years ago, with two co-founders who built a product they believed in – LandInsight. Fast forward to now, and we’re a multi-million-pound business carving a path to international success.
At LandTech, we believe in understanding the preferences, passions and life purpose for all our people and meeting them there.
It’s understanding that families and outside life are important.
That’s why we offer flexible hours, unlimited holiday, and a commitment to transition into a remote-first company by 2021, having listened to employee needs in our internal surveys.
It’s understanding that we are all multi-dimensional beings, and not just working ones.
That’s why we financially invest in both professional and personal development for all employees to help make that happen; from finally taking those driving lessons, to booking that father-daughter art class they have always wanted to do.
We’re just focused on being a great place to work, but we’re happy to have picked up some awards along the way
- Winner at the UK Employee Experience Awards 2020
- Top 10 SaaS Companies to work for – Sales Confidence, 2018 & 2019
- Excellence in People Development – PropTech, 2018
- Fastest-growing Business – PropTech, 2018
As a company we want customers to achieve maximum value when they purchase our software, so the Customer Success Team makes sure that happens!
We are responsible for truly understanding our customers and what they need. We give our customers the training, education and ongoing support to help them day to day and exceed their expectations, without fail. This leads to growth in accounts, high retention rates…and the overall success of the business!
Our customers’ success is our success.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success you’re leading, managing and inspiring our talented team of Account Managers!
From forecasting churn rates through to handling the renewals, you’re the customer-focused problem solver leading the charge for your team. You’ll ensure they deliver against agreed targets and objectives by implementing strategies and processes that drive both revenue growth and increased renewal rates…all whilst creating an environment of continuous improvement and development.
- Leading and mentoring your team, you’ll instil a growth-mindset culture. Managing performance, objective setting and coaching with regular structured review meetings to create and nurture the future leaders of LandTech
- Designing and introducing playbooks for the team, providing a structured approach to identify and maximise growth opportunities in every form
- Monitoring team performance, ensuring delivery against agreed guidelines whilst identifying areas for process improvement
- Creating and implementing processes and guidelines to improve NRR, Logo retention and NPS Scores
- Providing and presenting monthly reports to SLT highlighting trends and analysis of data
- Establishing yourself as the go-to person and escalation point for the team when they need help, whether it’s internal or external issues your door will always be open to support the team
- Working closely with wider business, acting as the voice of the customer highlighting all of their wants, needs and feedback
Nice to have
- Solid experience within SaaS organisations
- Proven track record of success in achieving net revenue retention targets
- Experience handling renewals, renewal analysis and a proven ability in forecasting churn and renewal rates
- Previous exposure to designing and creating renewal processes
- Experience leading, coaching, and empowering an account management team (2+ in headcount)
- Excellent organisational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
Nice to have
- Proven track record of handling large and complex renewal discussions
- Experience creating customer success playbooks
- Experience within a PropTech
- Organisation and Planning
- Methodology & Structure
- Customer Focused
- Decision Making
- Global Citizenship
What Makes You a Landtech’er
- Open – We are honest, collaborative and trusting, rooted in humility and a respect for creativity, sensitivity and differences
- Empower – We actively enable personal and professional growth by providing opportunity, autonomy and support
- Home – We are welcoming, inclusive and nurturing, believing work is a place where people can feel comfortable, cared for and happy
These are our values. And we live them every day.
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 3 days annual holiday for company trips/events
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Professional training budget
- Personal training budget
- Working from home fund
- Vouchers for tying the knot, buying your first home and having a baby
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog-friendly office
- Focus on culture
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.