We started five years ago, with two co-founders who built a product they believed in – LandInsight. Fast forward to now, and we’re a multi-million-pound business carving a path to international success.
At LandTech, we believe in understanding the preferences, passions and life purpose for all our people and meeting them there.
It’s understanding that families and outside life are important.
That’s why we offer flexible hours, unlimited holiday, and a commitment to transition into a remote-first company by 2021, having listened to employee needs in our internal surveys.
It’s understanding that we are all multi-dimensional beings, and not just working ones.
That’s why we financially invest in both professional and personal development for all employees to help make that happen; from finally taking those driving lessons, to booking that father-daughter art class they have always wanted to do.
We’re just focused on being a great place to work, but we’re happy to have picked up some awards along the way
- Winner at the UK Employee Experience Awards 2020
- Top 10 SaaS Companies to work for – Sales Confidence, 2018 & 2019
- Excellence in People Development – PropTech, 2018
- Fastest-growing Business – PropTech, 2018
Our mission in the sales team is sourcing and acquiring new customers. We show the world why our flagship product (LandInsight) is considered by many of the biggest and most respected names in the property industry to be the ‘go-to’ tool for Land sourcing and assessment.
Thanks to great product market fit combined with a smooth sales process and bundles of talent we have seen 4 years of consistent growth, both in revenue and headcount. We have a high performance sales culture with data at the heart of everything we do. We celebrate each other’s success and are proud of our collaborative work environment!
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this is a 100% new business acquisition role. You’ll be working to source, prospect, qualify, demonstrate-to and close new business…and all the things in between.
You will be responsible for selling ‘LandInsight’, the flagship product at LandTech. Your mission is to grow our customer base and revenue which ultimately contributes to the continued growth of the business and our customers achieving their business goals!
- Generating new leads through a combination of best-in-class lead gen tools like Linkedin Sales Navigator, your own network and active prospecting to keep your pipeline strong
- Establishing yourself as a product expert, you will be booking in and leading professional product demonstrations whilst answering any questions our future customers have
- Acting as the face and voice of LandTech, you will handle the pricing, negotiation and closing on behalf of the business, only escalating to the Sales Manager when necessary
- Measuring and reporting on sales metrics and performance, you’ll recognise if something isn’t working or could be better then you’ll take the initiative to improve it
- Reporting to the Sales Manager (weekly/monthly/quarterly) regarding sales results and share any insights/success stories with the rest of the team to celebrate
- Liaising with the Customer Success team to ensure efficient onboarding with new clients, giving customers a great experience from day one
- Oversee activities, monitor performance and deliver continual training for the SDRs within the sales department to champion our collaborative culture
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Creating strategies to optimise performance and keep getting better results
Nice to have
- Experience using CRM systems, particularly SalesForce
- Previous exposure to lead generation tools such as SalesForce, Hubspot, Salesloft, VidYard and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Minimum two years full cycle B2B sales experience
- You will be versed in at least one sales methodology or framework
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
- Carried a yearly target of at least £300k
Nice to have
- SaaS experience
- Experience in a high growth start up
- Customer focused
- Problem Solving
- Organisation and planning
- Cultural Citizenship
What Would Make You a Landtech’er
- Open – We are honest, collaborative and trusting, rooted in humility and a respect for creativity, sensitivity and differences
- Empower – We actively enable personal and professional growth by providing opportunity, autonomy and support
- Home – We are welcoming, inclusive and nurturing, believing work is a place where people can feel comfortable, cared for and happy
And we live them everyday
Don’t just let us tell you, let us show you…Click Here
Do you share our values? Then join our journey.
“You don’t have to be serious to do something seriously great” – CEO/Co-Founder,Jonny Britton
- Equity options
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 3 days annual holiday for company trips/events
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Professional training budget
- Personal training budget
- Working from home fund
- Vouchers for tying the knot, buying your first home and having a baby
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog-friendly office
- Focus on culture
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.