LandTech design and build the most innovative SaaS products in the PropTech sector.
We started five years ago, with two co-founders who built a product they believed in – LandInsight. Fast forward to now, and we’re a multi-million-pound business carving a path to international success.
At LandTech, we believe in understanding the preferences, passions and life purpose for all our people and meeting them there.
It’s understanding that families and outside life are important.
That’s why we offer flexible hours, unlimited holiday, and a commitment to transition into a remote-first company by 2021, having listened to employee needs in our internal surveys.
It’s understanding that we are all multi-dimensional beings, and not just working ones.
That’s why we financially invest in both professional and personal development for all employees to help make that happen; from finally taking those driving lessons, to booking that father-daughter art class they have always wanted to do.
We’re just focused on being a great place to work, but we’re happy to have picked up some awards along the way
- Winner at the UK Employee Experience Awards 2020
- Top 10 SaaS Companies to work for – Sales Confidence, 2018 & 2019
- Excellence in People Development – PropTech, 2018
- Fastest-growing Business – PropTech, 2018
As a company we want customers to achieve maximum value when they purchase our software, so the Customer Success Team makes sure that happens!
We are responsible for truly understanding our customers and what they need. We give our customers the training, education and ongoing support to help them day to day and exceed their expectations, without fail. This leads to growth in accounts, high retention rates…and the overall success of the business!
Our customers’ success is our success.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you’re leading, managing and inspiring our talented team of Customer Success Managers and Customer Support Associates!
You’re the person ultimately responsible for making sure our customers are happy, want to stay with us, and even grow their accounts. You’ll deliver against our strategic vision, driving customer experience, product utilisation and revenue growth. You’ll truly understand our customers business goals and challenges, then you’ll lead the charge in ensuring they are successful using our products…all whilst creating an environment of continuous improvement and development for the team!
- Leading and mentoring your team, you’ll instil a growth-mindset culture. Managing performance, objective setting and coaching with regular structured review meetings to create and nurture the future leaders of LandTech
- Driving customer lifetime value by defining customer journey and creating strategies to deliver value across multiple touch points, as well as helping the Head of Customer Success to define the wider departmental strategy and prioritise objectives
- Identifying, creating and implementing processes for the team with the aim of improving Net Revenue Retention (NRR), Logo Retention and increased Net Promoter Scores (NPS)
- Monitoring customers’ KPIs to drive the usage of our products and identifying where improvement is needed for the team
- Acting as the voice of the customer, you’ll influence internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organisation, helping us to always put the customer first
- Establishing yourself as the go-to person and escalation point for the team when they need help, whether it’s internal or external issues your door will always be open to support the team
- Experience using Customer Success software
Nice To Have
- Experience with CRM systems
- Solid experience within SaaS organisations
- Experience leading, coaching, and empowering a customer success team (5+ in headcount)
- Strong organisational background, utilising analytical and influencing skills, with proven experience taking initiative and building strong, productive relationships
Nice to have
- Experience designing and implementing touch strategies
- Previous exposure to creating and implementing success plans
- Experience creating customer success playbooks
- Experience within a PropTech
- Organisation and Planning
- Methodology & Structure
- Customer Focused
- Decision Making
- Global Citizenship
What Makes You a Landtech’er
- Open – We are honest, collaborative and trusting, rooted in humility and a respect for creativity, sensitivity and differences
- Empower – We actively enable personal and professional growth by providing opportunity, autonomy and support
- Home – We are welcoming, inclusive and nurturing, believing work is a place where people can feel comfortable, cared for and happy
These are our values. And we live them every day.
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 3 days annual holiday for company trips/events
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Professional training budget
- Personal training budget
- Working from home fund
- Vouchers for tying the knot, buying your first home and having a baby
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog-friendly office
- Focus on culture
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.