Sales Development Representative
We’re looking for an SDR to join us on our growth journey, with an uncapped commission scheme your earnings really are controlled by you. If you’re hungry to deliver and earn then read on to see if LandTech’s for you…
LandTech design and build the most innovative SaaS products in the PropTech sector.
We started five years ago, with two co-founders who built a product they believed in – LandInsight. Fast forward to now, and we’re a multi-million-pound business carving a path to international success.
At LandTech, we believe in understanding the preferences, passions and life purpose for all our people and meeting them there.
It’s understanding that families and outside life are important.
That’s why we offer flexible hours, unlimited holiday, and a commitment to transition into a remote-first company by 2021, having listened to employee needs in our internal surveys.
It’s understanding that we are all multi-dimensional beings, and not just working ones.
That’s why we financially invest in both professional and personal development for all employees to help make that happen; from finally taking those driving lessons, to booking that father-daughter art class they have always wanted to do.
We’re just focused on being a great place to work, but we’re happy to have picked up some awards along the way
- Winner at the UK Employee Experience Awards 2020
- Top 10 SaaS Companies to work for – Sales Confidence, 2018 & 2019
- Excellence in People Development – PropTech, 2018
- Fastest-growing Business – PropTech, 2018
Our mission in the sales team is sourcing and acquiring new customers. We show the world why our flagship product (LandInsight) is considered by many of the biggest and most respected names in the property industry to be the ‘go-to’ tool for Land sourcing and assessment.
Thanks to great product market fit combined with a smooth sales process and bundles of talent we have seen year-on-year consistent growth, both in revenue and headcount. We have a high-performance sales culture with data at the heart of everything we do. We celebrate each other’s success and are proud of our collaborative work environment!
Your purpose is to lead the charge for new business by proactively reaching out to potential customers, qualifying leads and arranging meetings with property companies across the UK.
Here’s what some of your day to day responsibilities look like…
- Learning everything there is to know about LandInsight, you’ll gain a deep and comprehensive understanding of how our product meets customers needs so you can answer all questions
- Generating leads and identifying appropriate prospects using tools like Linkedin and Salesforce so you’ll never be short of businesses to contact and people to speak to
- Reaching out to cold prospects without hesitation, making effective and engaging qualifying sales calls to keep a constant flow of qualified leads and meetings coming in for the wider sales team
- Working with both the Sales and Marketing team you’ll be helping to build lead generation strategies and tactics to improve the quality and quantity of leads
- Building relationships within the industry to become the go-to person for landInsight
- Planning and organising your daily schedule meticulously, efficiency is key to success!
- Coordinating with other sales reps to maintain monthly targets, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring when required
- Completing all of the above will result in you building a constant and stable pipeline of qualified business for the wider sales team to close, you will see your impact day-to-day, month-to-month
- Experience using CRM software
Nice to Have
- Previous exposure to Salesforce
- Previous experience using Google Suite
- Sales experience – phone-based selling
Nice to Have
- SaaS experience
- Previous experience in a Sales Development Representative role
- Organisation and planning
- Customer focus
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Cultural Citizenship
What Would Make You a LandTech’er
- Open – We are honest, collaborative and trusting, rooted in humility and a respect for creativity, sensitivity and differences
- Empower – We actively enable personal and professional growth by providing opportunity, autonomy and support
- Home – We are welcoming, inclusive and nurturing, believing work is a place where people can feel comfortable, cared for and happy
These are our values. And we live them every day.
Want proof? Click Here
Do you share our values? Then join our journey.
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 3 days annual holiday for company trips/events
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Professional training budget
- Personal training budget
- Working from home fund
- Vouchers for tying the knot, buying your first home and having a baby
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog-friendly office
- Focus on culture
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.