Power Platform Developer
Who we are:
We are an exciting Sustainability and Asset Management PropTech software business aiming to further develop and scale out our Microsoft Power Platform suite of commercial real estate solutions.
In this role you will:
• Work on conceptualizing and executing on the Power Apps Model Driven, Canvas and PowerBI components and features of our platform;
• Detect and troubleshoot application issues;
• CDS configuration;
• Run test reviews;
• Develop, implement and test APIs;
• Provide insight into UI and UX features;
• Occasional participation in client discussions that relate to solution delivery.
Your skills and knowledge:
• Demonstrated capability to build Power Platform solutions using Power Apps, Power Automate and PowerBI;
• Passionate knowledge of the Microsoft stack;
• Hands on experience in working with relational databases, eg. SQL;
• Good experience delivering solutions in cloud-based environments;
• Sound experience in Azure Active Directory;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Sound knowledge of business processes;
• Strong debugging skills;
• Ensure clean and accurate documentation that may include aspects such as technical
• Experience in systems and integration testing – e.g., documenting, following, and executing a test plan, identifying and logging issues;
• Strong time management with the ability to balance competing client demands.
• 3 -5 yrs experience in Microsoft application stack
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant Microsoft industry certifications
Does it sound like you?
At Build-Apps we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.