Have you ever rented an apartment? Wish the process could be better? Enter Funnel. We may not be able to lower the rent, but we can make the process of renting an apartment as easy as buying socks on Amazon. How do we do it? We create cloud-based marketing and leasing software that delivers the ultimate rental experience for everyone involved in the process.
Funnel is in the process of transforming the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology built, sold, and supported by the most passionate people you’ll ever meet. We’re looking for an equally ambitious and proactive product manager to join us.
What you’ll do:
- Your goal will be to apply new technology to the age-old real estate business. You’ll build application and leasing tools that make the rental process better for both landlords and consumers.
- Develop a clear product roadmap based on market and user research with the appropriate business cases and data to back it up.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers and stakeholders with deep real estate industry experience to launch products that our clients and consumers will love.
- With a Series A stage startup, the company’s success will mean you helped it be successful, and you must be willing to work on helping to resolve the smallest bug all the way to contributing to the strategy of the overall organization.
- 2+ years experience in product management, engineering or design
- Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, or hands-on product development experience
- Handy with SQL and expertise with Periscope, Looker or a similar BI tool
- Experience working in proptech
- Proficiency in Python or other programming languages
- Academic background in math, statistics, computer science or related engineering field
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.