Today, our 1000+ certified buildings are spread across 30+ cities in six countries. Our company is growing rapidly as we continue to expand the service to new countries and new verticals.
About The Role
With an industry leader at the helm – Jules Barker, formerly Head of Smart Places for British Land – our product team and product suite are expanding to meet the needs of our customers and our rapidly growing business. Our team is organized by product across WiredScore, SmartScore, and an emerging expansion of our Tenant Products. WiredScore has both Commercial and Residential extensions and we are constantly evaluating entry into other verticals. We’re looking to add a Senior Product Manager that is ready to roll up their sleeves and bring creative solutions to market. Your specific area of ownership will be determined by your interests, experience, and the needs of the business. If you are passionate about PropTech, this is the place to put your ideas to work.
As a Senior Product Manager you’ll ensure WiredScore remains a market leader by optimizing our existing platform and innovating to bring new features to market. You’ll act as “mini-CEO,” leaning in to every part of the business to ensure your products succeed and provide tons of value to our clients and users.
This is a full-time position based in NYC, reporting to our Director of Product.
- Own the roadmap, delivery, and rollout for your product.
- Become an expert on the needs of our clients and synthesize them into your roadmap.
- Work with the Product, R&D, Tech, and Ops teams to define and build solutions, and the Marketing, Business Development, and Client Success teams to bring these solutions to market.
- Project manage all areas. Manage everyone in the process, including making strong, data backed recommendations and driving stakeholders to consensus.
You are a great fit for this role if you have some or all of the following:
- You have 4 – 6 years of experience in product management.
- You have owned and delivered a product roadmap.
- You have taken major improvements from concept to market.
- You are a product practitioner, experienced in dual-track agile discovery and delivery.
- You are empathetic and can understand internal user and client needs.
- You are skeptical and don’t take things at face value.
- You can derive meaning from large, nuanced quantitative and qualitative data sets.
- You have led initiatives involving cross functional teams.
- You are a pro in project management and stakeholder management.
- Bonus: You have experience in real estate, proptech, certifications, or other relevant associated fields – or have a proven ability to learn a new industry quickly.
Real success in this role will require client-centric, strategic thinking. You’ll need to triangulate the needs of the client, market, product, and business to drive your roadmap. This will include a heavy emphasis on talking to clients and users and testing your way to successful outcomes.
Diversity & Inclusion
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please discuss this with us.
Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.