Tenant Rep / Account Manager – Market Disrupter, Tenant ‘Champion’ (AD Level)
Are you looking to get off the predictable ‘dead man shoes’ career path?
Are you hungry for progression and fast acceleration into senior management?
Expedite is a well-established market disrupter providing a complete turn-key services to office occupiers – predominantly in Central London. The key to our success has been our unerring focus on ensuring tenants get a fair and transparent deal when acquiring and moving into leasehold premises.
We are looking for an experienced Tenant Representative / Account Manager that genuinely cares about the outcome for clients and that doesn’t look at signing the lease as the end but, moreover, as the beginning of the relationship. A non-transactional mindset is thus required as well as the ability to learn/understand tenant’s needs and aspirations so that the very best levels of customer care can be provided.
The role is at Associate Director level but applicants do not necessarily need to have reached this level in previous employment, we will help the right candidate ‘step-up’ as it is the individual and cultural fit that is most important to us.
Pre-requisite skills/experience requirements:
- Commitment to self-development and growth
- Prepared to challenge the system/establishment on behalf of tenants
- Ability to think outside of the box and question the ‘norm’
- Leasehold acquisition experience
- In depth Central London commercial property market knowledge
- Tenant advisory experience
- Robust negotiation skills
- Business Development and sales orientation – no fear of the phone!
- Ability to pitch/present at Board level
- Customer service, non-transactional mindset
- Ability to undertake research and produce relevant reports
- Excellent MS Office skills
We value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this spec is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
To apply for this job please visit expediteoffice.com.